Square Jellyfish Jelly Legs Micro Tripod
The Jelly Legs micro tripod gives digital pocket camera users the ability to stabilize their cameras, while offering flexibility with regard to angle or location. This tripod is small, lightweight, and easy to use, making it a handy tool for any traveler or picture-taker who wants to enhance the next photo-op. Designed to hold pocket cameras accepting ÃÂ¼ x 20 standard camera thread screw mounts. Jelly Legs is pocket size and weighs less than half an ounce. It measures 2 ÃÂ¾ inches long when collapsed and spans approximately 4 inches when opened. When the tripod legs are folded down they form a handle for secure video taking. Made of high-grade polycarbonate and ABS plastic with bright green padded feet.
- Small and light weight only 0.4 ounces
- Works with pocket cameras with a tripod mount - (We would not recommend this Micro Tripod for our Metal Tripod Mounts use the Jelly Long Legs.)
- When folded makes a convenient handle for taking pictures or videos
- Hold legs in different angles when the screw is tightened with a coin
- Please Note: Do not overtighten the bottom screw. It will damage the tripod.